Monday, May 27, 2013

Introductions

For your enlightenment, we should probably start with an introduction. If you were to verbalize or transcribe my Organic Identifier (ORG-ID), which we seldom have cause to do, I would be known to you as, “Sentient One.” It is extremely pleasurable to know you.

You see, there is no need for our physical beings to be within some arbitrary proximity of each other in order for us to meet. In the most miniscule elapse of time that we have already spent together, I am forever a part of you, and you of me.

 If that startles you, I apologize for the permanence of my being within your now conscious, and perhaps eventually, only your subconscious mind. Quite literally, I have already taken-up symbiotic residency within your being, and through the force of Universal Collective Consciousness, you in mine.  

Welcome.

[Image Credit: NASA]

2 comments:

  1. This is so multidimensional! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to read & comment BluMonday!

    ReplyDelete